KU E-mail setup
KU Email is a cloud based service managed by Microsoft also known as Office365. You will have to manually enable the service to use it.
How to Enable KU Email for
Benefits of using Office365 include:
- Personal email@example.com email
- Personal storage space known as OneDrive
- Access to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Teams, and other services offered by Microsoft.
- Services can installed on computer or used in the browser.
- Cloud documents just like google docs through Office 365.
Office 365 offers more than just email. For more information, and training material, please visit the office 365 KU resource page.