Managerial Economics (551)
Please download the following files to perform the AoL assessment in your MBA 551 class:
|How to perform
|File to Record
|Evaluate a Student
Decision Making Rubric
Decision Making Results
- Use the rubric to evaluate your student assignments and projects then record the result in the excel results file.
- Remember AoL assessments are to evaluate the program and help us improve it, there are no minimum requirements or scores that students should achieve. The process should reflect reality as much as possible to help uncover challenges that need to be addressed by faculty as a group.
- Students should not self or peer evaluate, only the course instructor or TA can perform the AoL assessment
- Once results are recorded, please email them to the CMU.
- You can use a different grading scheme in your class for student project, but the assessments sent to CMU must use these standardized rubrics.
- Faculty can choose to grade the assessment projects differently for the course. However, results sent to the CMU must follow the standardized rubrics.
- There is no requirement to let students know that the their project is used for AoL assessment.